The search for MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2020 starts Now!
August 1, 2019
Miss Virtual World Organization
“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes that she wears, the figure that she carries or the way she combs her hair” ~ Audrey Hepburn
Miss Virtual World is like no other.
She is extremely photogenic, possessing a look that is both beautiful and unique — she stands out from everyone else;
She is dedicated to her craft;
She possesses top notch modeling skills and knows how to sell an outfit and captivate an audience.
And that is just the beginning…..
Miss Virtual World also is about building up the brand she represents, and those around her to be the best they can be.
Miss Virtual World is more than a pretty face. She is intelligent, personable, has high ethical standards, and is business savvy.
The Miss Virtual World pageant is not your typical beauty pageant. Be prepared to demonstrate your business savvy, your styling ability, your ability to work as a team and individually, your character and ethics, and your individuality.
Will YOU become our next MISS VIRTUAL WORLD?
THE ULTIMATE FEMALE MODELING COMPETITION BEGINS AUDITIONS NOW!
ANNOUNCING MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2020
HOW TO AUDITION:
1. Send your best FULL PERM 512 X512 headshot to Jamee Sandalwood AND Reign Congrejo labeled MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2020 (your name) – Please do not change the title, the year or forget your name, or we may not find it and your entry will not be considered. Also, please send to both names. Send the texture only, no folders or note cards as they will be deleted.
2. Join THE BEST OF SL Magazine Readers Group. All MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2020 announcements will be made in this group. Copy/Paste the link below in local chat, click it and join!
3. Deadline to Submit is 9pm SLT on Saturday, August 31, 2019.
4. Those selected to walk in the live Audition will be notified in the Best of SL Magazine Readers Group on or before September 5, 2019.
5. There will be one and only one live audition. This audition will be held on Sunday, September 15, 2019 at 10am SLT. Please allow 2 hours for this audition depending on the number of candidates selected to audition. More instructions will be given to those selected to walk in the live Audition.
6. This means your face shot will be your first impression on the judges, so make it fabulous! Photoshop is allowed, but please keep photographs realistic so that it reflects how you actually look in Second Life.
7. If you get enough votes from the judges at the live audition, you will be announced as an official MISS VIRTUAL WORLD 2020 candidate.
8. See the official timeline stated below for dates and times for this pageant.
9. You must be a RL female and be able to conduct voice interviews.
10. If you don´t speak English, you may still audition, but you must provide a translator for yourself during interviews and rehearsals if you become an official finalist. All official meetings and rehearsals will be done in voice with English being the language used.
Please direct any questions to Jamee Sandalwood
Let the search begin!
MVW Organization CEO/Owner
MVW Organization COO
August 1 – August 31, 2019 – Photo Submissions Accepted
September 5, 2019 – Live Audition Participants Named and Announced
September 15, 2019 at 10am SLT – Live Audition
September 16, 2019 – Official Candidates Announced
September 22, 2019 at 10am SLT – Official Candidates Meeting (mandatory) – plan 2 hours
September 28 – 29, 2019 at 8am SLT – Candidate Workshops (highly encouraged) – plan 2 hours
October 6, 2019 at 10am SLT – 1st Runway Challenge
Plan on something every week/weekend to do either runway, photo or other challenge from this point forward until finale – all runway challenges except the finale will be on Sundays at 10am SLT.
Rehearsals for all regular runway challenges will be a choice between Fridays at 5pm SLT or Saturdays at 9am SLT with a few exceptions that will be discussed at the mandatory meeting.
Finale – Saturday, December 14, 2019 – 10am SLT (please plan a minimum of 3 hours for this)
Rehearsals for the finale will all be on Friday, December 13, 2019.